Apple iPhone X 256GB Space Gray
Apple iPhone X 256GB – Our vision has always been to create an iPhone that is entirely screen. One so immersive the device itself disappears into the experience. And so intelligent it can respond to a tap, your voice, and even a glance. With iPhone X, that vision is now a reality. Say hello to the future.
- Glass Design
- The most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. Surgical‑grade stainless steel. Wireless charging.
- Water and dust resistance
Space Grey, Silver
Size and Weight
- 5.8-inch (diagonal) all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- Height: 143.6 mm (5.65 inches)
- Width: 70.9 mm (2.79 inches)
- Depth: 7.7 mm (0.30 inches)
- Weight: 174 g (6.14 ounces)
Screen, screen and more screen…
- A Retina HD display that’s more beautiful than ever. With True Tone, a wide colour gamut, and 3D Touch.
- With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all-new 5.8-inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes. 2436×1125-pixel resolution at 458 ppi.
- With a wide colour gamut and the best colour accuracy in the industry, everything on the screen looks more brilliant and vibrant.
The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, accurate, stunning colours, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.
- Dual‑domain pixels give you a great view of the screen from almost any angle.
Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant
- IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
- Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
The most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone.
- Apple A11 Bionic – powers extraordinary augmented reality experiences in games and apps.
- The four efficiency cores in the all-new CPU are up to 70 per cent faster than A10 Fusion. And the two performance cores are up to 25 per cent faster
- The new Apple-designed three-core GPU is up to 30 per cent faster than A10 Fusion.
The world’s most popular camera. Now even better.
- A larger and faster 12MP dual camera sensor. A new colour filter. Deeper pixels. And a new telephoto camera with OIS.
Portrait Mode Selfies. Create beautiful selfies with sharp foregrounds and artfully blurred backgrounds.
TrueDepth Camera. A tiny space houses some of the most sophisticated technology we’ve ever developed, including the cameras and sensors that enable Face ID. Front facing. Forward thinking.
- Wide-angle: ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Telephoto: ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Optical zoom; digital zoom up to 10x
- Animoji -The TrueDepth camera analyses more than 50 different muscle movements to mirror your expressions in 12 Animoji. Reveal your inner panda, pig or robot.
- Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores, within apps, and on the web
- Complete purchases made with Apple Pay on your Mac
- Receive and redeem rewards using rewards cards
Cellular and Wireless
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Blutooth – 5.0, A2DP
- FaceTime video calling over Wi‑Fi or cellular
- Audio Calling
- FaceTime audio
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Wi‑Fi calling
- Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
- Get proactive suggestions
- Use hands-free
- Listen and identify songs
Power and Battery
Talk time (wireless):
- Up to 21 hours
- Up to 12 hours
Video playback (wireless):
- Up to 13 hours
Audio playback (wireless):
- Up to 60 hours
- Up to 50% charge in 30 minutes
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Wireless charging (works with Qi chargers)
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Face ID
- Three-axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
Wireless charging for a wireless world.
- Wireless Charging
- With no charging cable required, iPhone X is truly designed for the future of wireless
- Charge with wireless charging stations and mats in hotels, cafés, and airports around the world.
iOS11. A giant step for iPhone.
- iOS is the most advanced, intuitive, and secure mobile operating system in the world. It’s designed to help you get the most out of iPhone.
- New with iOS 11
- Get to apps in Messages with fewer customize the Control Centre. And much more.
In the Box
- iPhone with iOS 11
- EarPods with Lightning Connector
- Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter